This How-To Series presents some common use-cases of hopit.
We try to cover all aspect and features of the platform. However, if you are missing something or need further help, please contact us.
- Show Beckhoff ADS data on local Dashboards
- Send data from Siemens S7 PLC's to the Azure IoT Hub
- Namespace discovery of OPC UA devices
- Configure Alerts on Modbus signals
Coming soon ...
- Send monitoring data to MQTT broker
- Provision new Beckhoff IPC's
- Use the Azure IoT Hub Device Twin
- Install Windows Security Updates on Beckhoff IPC's
- Connect to Edge Devices via VPN and RDP (Remote Desktop)
- Using the CI/CD pipeline for TwinCAT with Hardware-in-to Loop Tests on an Beckhoff IPC
- Deploy TwinCAT PLC programs to Beckhoff IPC's at scale